Is bitcoin the currency of our future?
23 August 2018 |
Should we trust bitcoin? Can we really maintain anonymity using the currency? Questions answered on this week's podcast!
As part of our Summer Special Podcast Series, this week we have an interview with Tod Beardsley, Rapid7’s research director who discusses how he thinks the internet should be managed and whether he believes bitcoin will be the currency of our future.
Nick Bilogorskiy, former chief malware expert at Facebook and cyber security strategist at Juniper Networks also features and talks about how businesses can use automation wisely to stay ahead of threats, as well as how to tackle the cyber skills' shortage and what data analysts should be learning now to best prepare for the future.
Never Can Stop It, Lobo Loco, Hoh Hey
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- Up-skilling your cyber security workforce with Matt Lorentzen - 19th July 2019
- “The more you understand people, the better security leader you can be” – Kevin Fielder, CISO, Just Eat - 15th July 2019
- Leadership, imposter syndrome and humour with Thom Langford - 12th July 2019
- Spotting the Insider Threat with Lisa Forte - 5th July 2019
- How are cyber criminals collaborating? - 28th June 2019