Features / Will the future of self-driving cars be ‘powered by BlackBerry’?
Will the future of self-driving cars be ‘powered by BlackBerry’?
11 December 2017 |
Remember the time when a BlackBerry was THE phone to have and everyone from Paris Hilton to Barack Obama had one?
Then came the slow downward spiral and after steady losses for a decade, BlackBerry's mobile business was sold off. Blackberry has now shrugged off its previous avatar, that of a handset manufacturer and risen from its ashes as a major player in the automotive security business.
"Auto is a market where real money can be made right now", John Chen, CEO BlackBerry, told a small group of journalists with great confidence, at the BlackBerry Security Summit in London.
Want to read more?
Register by filling out this quick form to get access to the full article.
Latest posts by Sunetra Chakravarti (see all)
- Data breaches reach all-time high as new environments create more attack surfaces - 7th February 2018
- Petya, NotPetya, Good Rabbit, Bad Rabbit… the rise of ransomware - 2nd February 2018
- Pharmaceutical industry and GDPR: What to do next - 31st January 2018
- TEISS2018: On the internet, nobody knows you are a fridge - 30th January 2018
- Why does a privilege account breach translate to ‘game over’ for a business? - 26th January 2018