How to build resilience and security into your network
9 October, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Secure and efficient movement of information. Access to data. Always on, reliable connectivity. These are imperatives to a modern global business. But why are some organisations better at this than others?
This breakfast will tackle all the challenges and issues that technology leaders face in making sure their business can deliver mission critical connectivity and performance.
In summary key areas of focus will be:
• High performance
• Cost effectiveness
This breakfast briefing will see us explore how corporate networks can best be managed to overcome these challenges. How high-quality, reliable services can co-exist happily alongside security and cost imperatives.
We will also look at the constraints and problems faced by IT professionals developing today’s and tomorrow’s networks; some solutions to these issues, and how emerging technologies – such as machine learning, automation, 5G, software-defined networks and even blockchain – can enhance connectivity.
Key discussion points
During the briefing we will be asking and focusing on strategic questions, such as:
- How critical is always-on connectivity to your organisation? What might a single day’s loss of connectivity cost the business? Potentially not just financially?
- How do you ensure your network supports increasingly bandwidth-intensive applications and low latency requirements?
- How can executives make the business case for better connectivity?
- Is there, or does there need to be, a trade-off between security, safety and network speed and reliability?
- How can the transfer of mission-critical data between different sites, the cloud, your supply chain, and your customers be assured?
- Why must businesses ensure they take account of sustainability requirements and regulatory compliance when developing critical network capabilities?
- How can networks support the increasing requirement for employee collaboration and remote flexible working practices?
- How best can networks be future-proofed? What are the emerging technologies that support network efficiency that organisations should be considering?
This briefing is for senior IT professionals in large enterprise organisations (utilities, telecommunications, pharmaceutical, banking, insurance, food retail and catering, manufacturing, chemicals, mining and minerals, and transport). Delegates will be IT decision makers including IT Directors, CIOs, CFOs, COOs, Chief Digital Officers and Chief Digital Transformation Officers.
Registered attendees include:
- Credit Agricole – CIO Head of Service Quality & Control
- Vistra – CIO
- Aviva – Director of Global Networks and Voice
- Specsavers – Director of Transformation
- Shanghai Pudong Development Bank – Head of IT
Be one of 12 senior business professionals around the table at The Goring Hotel who will benchmark and share their expertise to analyse the present – and the future.
For any enquiries, please contact Harry on 0208 349 5580 or email email@example.com.
The breakfast briefing is brought to you by Capita and is only for senior executives, as clarified above. Registrations of junior professionals, consultants, solution providers or other sellers to this market won’t be accepted. In addition, to be eligible for this event you must be employed by a corporate legal entity, such as a private or public company. If you work in the public sector or if you are a sole trader, or in a partnership other than a legally incorporated partnership, we will be unable to offer you a place.
To register, click here