John Dickson, Principal of Denim Group: How do nation states compare in cyber space?
31 May 2018 |
How do nation states compare in cyber space? How does China’s cyber strategy differ to Iran’s? Are we getting quicker in attributing attacks? TEISS spoke with John Dickson, Principal of Denim Group, at RSA 2018 who drew upon his extensive experience in the field to answer these questions…
Curious about cyber warfare? Plenty more can be found on our cyber warfare page!
Share your thoughts and questions in the comments section below or via @TEISSNews!
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- “People are as good as the systems in place” – Thomas Christophers, Head of Risk at Thames Water - 16th August 2018
- Summer Special Podcast, Part III! Patching vulnerabilities: which should you prioritise? - 16th August 2018
- Summer Special Podcast, Part II! Can we protect our airspace from cyber attacks? - 9th August 2018
- Summer Special Podcast, Part I! How can organisations leverage the power of AI? - 2nd August 2018
- To negotiate or not to negotiate? Tim Lambon, NYA International’s Director Crisis Response, on cyber extortion - 31st July 2018