John Dickson, Principal of Denim Group: How do nation states compare in cyber space?
31 May 2018 |
How do nation states compare in cyber space? How does China’s cyber strategy differ to Iran’s? Are we getting quicker in attributing attacks? TEISS spoke with John Dickson, Principal of Denim Group, at RSA 2018 who drew upon his extensive experience in the field to answer these questions…
Curious about cyber warfare? Plenty more can be found on our cyber warfare page!
Share your thoughts and questions in the comments section below or via @TEISSNews!
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- “Cyber is a team sport, it’s not about the star player” – CSO of Bacs and Faster Payments, Craig Rice, on cyber resiliency - 20th September 2018
- “This is high gloss colour stuff and the security has to match that” – Nick Nagle, CISO of Condé Nast International - 17th September 2018
- Mental health and cyber security: do we have a problem? - 14th September 2018
- “You have to stick to your guns,” Mark Walmsley on life as a CISO at Freshfields LLP - 11th September 2018
- Tired of ‘cattle-fest’ conferences? Here’s an alternative you should know about. - 10th September 2018