John Dickson, Principal of Denim Group: How do nation states compare in cyber space?
31 May 2018 |
How do nation states compare in cyber space? How does China’s cyber strategy differ to Iran’s? Are we getting quicker in attributing attacks? TEISS spoke with John Dickson, Principal of Denim Group, at RSA 2018 who drew upon his extensive experience in the field to answer these questions…
Curious about cyber warfare? Plenty more can be found on our cyber warfare page!
Share your thoughts and questions in the comments section below or via @TEISSNews!
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- “GDPR has empowered extortionists” – Tim Lambon, Director, Global Response Team, NYA - 14th December 2018
- “Technology was supposed to enrich society but it’s disconnecting us from the real world” - 10th December 2018
- Cyber extortion: to pay or not to pay? - 7th December 2018
- “It’s going wrong at the human level” – Martin Smith MBE on inspiring culture change - 30th November 2018
- “They’re all at it – nation states, everyone” – Cath Goulding, Head of Cyber Security, Nominet - 28th November 2018