John Dickson, Principal of Denim Group: How do nation states compare in cyber space?
31 May 2018 |
How do nation states compare in cyber space? How does China’s cyber strategy differ to Iran’s? Are we getting quicker in attributing attacks? TEISS spoke with John Dickson, Principal of Denim Group, at RSA 2018 who drew upon his extensive experience in the field to answer these questions…
Curious about cyber warfare? Plenty more can be found on our cyber warfare page!
Share your thoughts and questions in the comments section below or via @TEISSNews!
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- The role of the threat hunter: what is it and why it matters - 8th February 2019
- Are we investing too much in cyber security? - 1st February 2019
- Do CISOs need an image makeover? - 27th January 2019
- “Human beings have an exaggerated view of their ability to manage risk” – Craig Rice, CSO at BACS and Faster Payments - 22nd January 2019
- How is the Met tackling international cybercrime? - 18th January 2019