ESET’s Stephen Cobb in San Fran: How can we fight the international cyber threat?
31 May 2018 |
Stephen Cobb, security researcher from ESET, was at RSA 2018 presenting insights from ESET’s global R&D teams and explaining how ESET’s technology and telemetry allows them to track some of the most dangerous and destructive cybercriminals and cyber-espionage groups in the world.
In this video TEISS speaks with Stephen on fighting the international cyber threat, as well as the topics of online anonymity and privacy.
Curious about cyber warfare? Plenty more can be found on our cyber warfare page!
Share your thoughts and questions in the comments section below or via @TEISSNews!
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- How do hackers and defenders differ? - 2nd November 2018
- Diversity in cyber: why the man vs women debate is getting boring - 30th October 2018
- Why geopolitics matter to our cyber security - 26th October 2018
- How should blockchain be regulated? - 22nd October 2018
- What if Hitler had access to my Facebook data? - 19th October 2018