ESET’s Stephen Cobb in San Fran: How can we fight the international cyber threat?
31 May 2018 |
Stephen Cobb, security researcher from ESET, was at RSA 2018 presenting insights from ESET’s global R&D teams and explaining how ESET’s technology and telemetry allows them to track some of the most dangerous and destructive cybercriminals and cyber-espionage groups in the world.
In this video TEISS speaks with Stephen on fighting the international cyber threat, as well as the topics of online anonymity and privacy.
Curious about cyber warfare? Plenty more can be found on our cyber warfare page!
Share your thoughts and questions in the comments section below or via @TEISSNews!
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- “People are as good as the systems in place” – Thomas Christophers, Head of Risk at Thames Water - 16th August 2018
- Summer Special Podcast, Part III! Patching vulnerabilities: which should you prioritise? - 16th August 2018
- Summer Special Podcast, Part II! Can we protect our airspace from cyber attacks? - 9th August 2018
- Summer Special Podcast, Part I! How can organisations leverage the power of AI? - 2nd August 2018
- To negotiate or not to negotiate? Tim Lambon, NYA International’s Director Crisis Response, on cyber extortion - 31st July 2018