ESET’s Stephen Cobb in San Fran: How can we fight the international cyber threat?
31 May 2018 |
Stephen Cobb, security researcher from ESET, was at RSA 2018 presenting insights from ESET’s global R&D teams and explaining how ESET’s technology and telemetry allows them to track some of the most dangerous and destructive cybercriminals and cyber-espionage groups in the world.
In this video TEISS speaks with Stephen on fighting the international cyber threat, as well as the topics of online anonymity and privacy.
Curious about cyber warfare? Plenty more can be found on our cyber warfare page!
Share your thoughts and questions in the comments section below or via @TEISSNews!
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- “Cyber is a team sport, it’s not about the star player” – UK Payments Director of Security, Craig Rice, on cyber resiliency - 20th September 2018
- “This is high gloss colour stuff and the security has to match that” – Nick Nagle, CISO of Condé Nast International - 17th September 2018
- Mental health and cyber security: do we have a problem? - 14th September 2018
- “You have to stick to your guns,” Mark Walmsley on life as a CISO at Freshfields LLP - 11th September 2018
- Tired of ‘cattle-fest’ conferences? Here’s an alternative you should know about. - 10th September 2018