ESET’s Stephen Cobb in San Fran: How can we fight the international cyber threat?
31 May 2018 |
Stephen Cobb, security researcher from ESET, was at RSA 2018 presenting insights from ESET’s global R&D teams and explaining how ESET’s technology and telemetry allows them to track some of the most dangerous and destructive cybercriminals and cyber-espionage groups in the world.
In this video TEISS speaks with Stephen on fighting the international cyber threat, as well as the topics of online anonymity and privacy.
Curious about cyber warfare? Plenty more can be found on our cyber warfare page!
Share your thoughts and questions in the comments section below or via @TEISSNews!
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- The role of the threat hunter: what is it and why it matters - 8th February 2019
- Are we investing too much in cyber security? - 1st February 2019
- Do CISOs need an image makeover? - 27th January 2019
- “Human beings have an exaggerated view of their ability to manage risk” – Craig Rice, CSO at BACS and Faster Payments - 22nd January 2019
- How is the Met tackling international cybercrime? - 18th January 2019