Chris Wysopal talks to TEISS in San Fran on securing our voting systems
31 May 2018 |
As a result of hacking allegations from the 2016 election, voting systems need to be considered critical infrastructure.
What has been done since 2016 to secure our voting systems for the next major election? What needs to be done? What is our reality check when it comes to the risks global vulnerabilities pose? TEISS caught up with Chris Wysopal, CTO at Veracode at RSA 2018 for his thoughts on elections, hacking and whether we can still trust the system…
Curious about cyber warfare? Plenty more can be found on our cyber warfare page!
Share your thoughts and questions in the comments section below or via @TEISSNews!
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- A hacker’s advice for introverts working in InfoSec - 22nd July 2019
- Up-skilling your cyber security workforce with Matt Lorentzen - 19th July 2019
- “The more you understand people, the better security leader you can be” – Kevin Fielder, CISO, Just Eat - 15th July 2019
- Leadership, imposter syndrome and humour with Thom Langford - 12th July 2019
- Spotting the Insider Threat with Lisa Forte - 5th July 2019