TEISS in San Fran: Where does cyber warfare begin and end in the fifth domain?
31 May 2018 |
Stephen Cobb, security researcher from ESET, was at RSA 2018 presenting insights from ESET’s global R&D teams and explaining how ESET’s technology and telemetry allows them to track some of the most dangerous and destructive cybercriminals and cyber-espionage groups in the world.
In this video TEISS speaks with Stephen on the topic of cyber warfare – asking where cyber warfare begins and ends in cyber space and how prepared are governments for nation state attacks.
Curious about cyber warfare? Plenty more can be found on our cyber warfare page!
Share your thoughts and questions in the comments section below or via @TEISSNews!
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- A hacker’s advice for introverts working in InfoSec - 22nd July 2019
- Up-skilling your cyber security workforce with Matt Lorentzen - 19th July 2019
- “The more you understand people, the better security leader you can be” – Kevin Fielder, CISO, Just Eat - 15th July 2019
- Leadership, imposter syndrome and humour with Thom Langford - 12th July 2019
- Spotting the Insider Threat with Lisa Forte - 5th July 2019