David Martinon, French Ambassador for Digital Affairs on how to demotivate attackers
31 May 2018 |
Warfare, after land, sea, air and space, has entered the fifth domain: cyberspace. Cyber warfare is, undeniably, a reality. Yet, how prepared are nation states in this war? Watch our interview with David Martinon, French Ambassador for Digital Affairs at TEISS2018 for his candid reflections on the topic and how cyber crises can be mitigated.
Share your thoughts and questions in the comments section below or via @TEISSNews!
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- “Cyber is a team sport, it’s not about the star player” – CSO of Bacs and Faster Payments, Craig Rice, on cyber resiliency - 20th September 2018
- “This is high gloss colour stuff and the security has to match that” – Nick Nagle, CISO of Condé Nast International - 17th September 2018
- Mental health and cyber security: do we have a problem? - 14th September 2018
- “You have to stick to your guns,” Mark Walmsley on life as a CISO at Freshfields LLP - 11th September 2018
- Tired of ‘cattle-fest’ conferences? Here’s an alternative you should know about. - 10th September 2018