How do nation states compare in their cyber security?
31 May 2018 |
How do Israel, India and the UK compare when it comes to protecting their critical national infrastructure? Watch this interview with David Nordell, Senior VP, International Strategy, Policy & Law, at TEISS2018 for David’s recommendations on how nation states can improve their cyber security and better protect their citizens.
Share your thoughts and questions in the comments section below or via @TEISSNews!
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- “Cyber is a team sport, it’s not about the star player” – CSO of Bacs and Faster Payments, Craig Rice, on cyber resiliency - 20th September 2018
- “This is high gloss colour stuff and the security has to match that” – Nick Nagle, CISO of Condé Nast International - 17th September 2018
- Mental health and cyber security: do we have a problem? - 14th September 2018
- “You have to stick to your guns,” Mark Walmsley on life as a CISO at Freshfields LLP - 11th September 2018
- Tired of ‘cattle-fest’ conferences? Here’s an alternative you should know about. - 10th September 2018