John Dickson, Principal Denim Group: “Nobody wants to admit we’re in a cyber war”
31 May 2018 |
Are we currently in a cyber war? Why is the attribution of an attacker so complex? How does a cyber war differ to a traditional one? Watch this interview with John Dickson, Principal of Denim Group and former U.S. Air Force officer when we caught up with him at RSA 2018 where he discusses the current cyber battlefield.
Curious about cyber warfare? Plenty more can be found on our cyber warfare page.
Share your thoughts and questions in the comments section below or via @TEISSNews!
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- “Cyber is a team sport, it’s not about the star player” – CSO of Bacs and Faster Payments, Craig Rice, on cyber resiliency - 20th September 2018
- “This is high gloss colour stuff and the security has to match that” – Nick Nagle, CISO of Condé Nast International - 17th September 2018
- Mental health and cyber security: do we have a problem? - 14th September 2018
- “You have to stick to your guns,” Mark Walmsley on life as a CISO at Freshfields LLP - 11th September 2018
- Tired of ‘cattle-fest’ conferences? Here’s an alternative you should know about. - 10th September 2018