What can the UK learn from other nations about mitigating cyber threats?
8 April 2019 |
Is collaboration the key? Speaking at #teissLondon2019 Kirill Kasavchenko, Principal Security Technologist, CTO Netscout Arbour discusses why he believes that organisations should work as a collective, in order to make the internet a safer place.
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- How can we make a hacker’s job more difficult? - 23rd August 2019
- What do hackers drink? - 16th August 2019
- Why can’t we retain the cyber talent that we need? - 16th August 2019
- Why we all need to hug a hacker - 12th August 2019
- What’s Edwin Van Andel’s most memorable hack? - 31st July 2019