CISOs / CEO of Skybox: How we can work better with 3rd party suppliers
CEO of Skybox: How we can work better with 3rd party suppliers
31 May 2018 |
Recent high-profile security breaches have shown that incidents in the supply chain can be just as damaging, if not more so, than those within the organisation.
In fact, security firm Kaspersky Lab has warned that cyber-attacks against third-party IT services suppliers are costing enterprises £1.3 million a year.
TEISS speaks with Gidi Cohen, CEO and Founder of Skybox Security at RSA 2018 for his advice on working with 3rd party suppliers and how companies can communicate better with each other.
Share your thoughts and questions in the comments section below or via @TEISSNews!
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- What do hackers drink? - 16th August 2019
- Why can’t we retain the cyber talent that we need? - 16th August 2019
- Why we all need to hug a hacker - 12th August 2019
- What’s Edwin Van Andel’s most memorable hack? - 31st July 2019
- Is Big Tech too powerful? - 29th July 2019