TEISS launches cracking cyber security recruitment division
14 June 2017 |
- Teiss Recruitment is a specialist cyber and information security recruitment agency
- Part of cyber security-focused media group that offers training, events, industry news, bespoke videos and consultancy.
- Aims to provide access to passive candidates, currently pegged at two-thirds of the information security workforce
With the aim to place the brightest cyber security professionals with the best employers globally, Lyonsdown Ltd has launched their recruitment portal Teissrecruitment.com.
The creation of the job board is a step towards creating a complete solution for cyber and information security professionals, whilst building an expert recruitment solution that employers can trust, based on the principles of honesty and transparency.
For too long the reputation of the recruitment industry has been in decline, through outdated practices, poor communication and unprincipled consultants and agencies. Our aim, with Teissrecruitment.com, is to challenge the perception of recruitment and put back into the industry the value of treating people well.
Our success is based on our commitment to building excellent long-term relationships with individuals. Whether hiring or seeking, the one thing that remains constant is that it’s all about people.
Commenting on the launch, Lyonsdown’s CEO, Bradley Scheffer, said: “We are very pleased to launch TEISS Recruitment, specialists in providing contract, permanent and temporary recruitment services to the cyber and information security sector with such an experienced team of recruiters. This latest stage in the evolution of TEISS strengthens our commitment to providing our community with the highest levels of service and expertise for all their cyber security needs”
To get in touch with the team, email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Latest posts by Sunetra Chakravarti (see all)
- Data breaches reach all-time high as new environments create more attack surfaces - 7th February 2018
- Petya, NotPetya, Good Rabbit, Bad Rabbit… the rise of ransomware - 2nd February 2018
- Pharmaceutical industry and GDPR: What to do next - 31st January 2018
- #teissLondon2018: On the internet, nobody knows you are a fridge - 30th January 2018
- Why does a privilege account breach translate to ‘game over’ for a business? - 26th January 2018