What’s the big deal about zero trust?
10 May 2019 |
Our theme this week is “zero trust” – what is it and how can you implement it in your organisation.
On the episode I’m joined by Richard Archdeacon, Duo Security’s Advisory CISO about a ‘Zero Trust’ approach to security (ie ‘trust no-one, verify everything’) and how this addresses some of the biggest concerns for Security Professionals: from digital transformation to enabling remote working. We discuss the evolution of trust, the psychology of a zero trust approach and how hackers are evolving in the perimeterless era.
Presenter: Anna Delaney
Music: The Pain, Nick Homes
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- What’s the big deal about zero trust? - 10th May 2019
- Is it time for the cyber security industry to grow up? - 3rd May 2019
- Security training: should we give humans a break? - 26th April 2019
- How to deal with spear phishing effectively - 12th April 2019
- Are marketeers employing the same tactics as cybercriminals? - 12th April 2019