What’s the big deal about zero trust?
10 May 2019 |
Our theme this week is “zero trust” – what is it and how can you implement it in your organisation.
On the episode I’m joined by Richard Archdeacon, Duo Security’s Advisory CISO about a ‘Zero Trust’ approach to security (ie ‘trust no-one, verify everything’) and how this addresses some of the biggest concerns for Security Professionals: from digital transformation to enabling remote working. We discuss the evolution of trust, the psychology of a zero trust approach and how hackers are evolving in the perimeterless era.
Presenter: Anna Delaney
Music: The Pain, Nick Homes
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- A hacker’s advice for introverts working in InfoSec - 22nd July 2019
- Up-skilling your cyber security workforce with Matt Lorentzen - 19th July 2019
- “The more you understand people, the better security leader you can be” – Kevin Fielder, CISO, Just Eat - 15th July 2019
- Leadership, imposter syndrome and humour with Thom Langford - 12th July 2019
- Spotting the Insider Threat with Lisa Forte - 5th July 2019