The role of the threat hunter: what is it and why it matters
8 February 2019 |
On this podcast we talk with Naaman Haart, a UK-based threat hunter for the cyber security company, Digital Guardian.
The role of the threat hunter is a fairly new one within the industry and on this episode Naaman discusses the ins and outs of what the job entails, as well as how he hunts for, investigates and quarantines threats on a number of enterprise networks. Naaman also reveals the biggest malware trends he’s seeing at the moment.
Presenter: Anna Delaney
Music: The Pain, Nick Homes
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- A hacker’s advice for introverts working in InfoSec - 22nd July 2019
- Up-skilling your cyber security workforce with Matt Lorentzen - 19th July 2019
- “The more you understand people, the better security leader you can be” – Kevin Fielder, CISO, Just Eat - 15th July 2019
- Leadership, imposter syndrome and humour with Thom Langford - 12th July 2019
- Spotting the Insider Threat with Lisa Forte - 5th July 2019