The role of the threat hunter: what is it and why it matters
8 February 2019 |
On this podcast we talk with Naaman Haart, a UK-based threat hunter for the cyber security company, Digital Guardian.
The role of the threat hunter is a fairly new one within the industry and on this episode Naaman discusses the ins and outs of what the job entails, as well as how he hunts for, investigates and quarantines threats on a number of enterprise networks. Naaman also reveals the biggest malware trends he’s seeing at the moment.
Presenter: Anna Delaney
Music: The Pain, Nick Homes
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- How to deal with spear phishing effectively - 12th April 2019
- Are marketeers employing the same tactics as cybercriminals? - 12th April 2019
- Is the new geography of warfare in the human mind? - 12th April 2019
- #Web30: Has the internet been a force for good? - 12th April 2019
- Julian Assange arrested - 11th April 2019