The role of the threat hunter: what is it and why it matters
8 February 2019 |
On this podcast we talk with Naaman Haart, a UK-based threat hunter for the cyber security company, Digital Guardian.
The role of the threat hunter is a fairly new one within the industry and on this episode Naaman discusses the ins and outs of what the job entails, as well as how he hunts for, investigates and quarantines threats on a number of enterprise networks. Naaman also reveals the biggest malware trends he’s seeing at the moment.
Presenter: Anna Delaney
Music: The Pain, Nick Homes
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- The role of the threat hunter: what is it and why it matters - 8th February 2019
- Are we investing too much in cyber security? - 1st February 2019
- Do CISOs need an image makeover? - 27th January 2019
- “Human beings have an exaggerated view of their ability to manage risk” – Craig Rice, CSO at BACS and Faster Payments - 22nd January 2019
- How is the Met tackling international cybercrime? - 18th January 2019