Could #QueueForTheLoo solve our diversity problem?
22 February 2019 |
When it comes to movers and shakers in the tech world, our guest this week is certainly making some noise in that realm.
Sian John, MBE, is the Chief Security Advisor at Microsoft and the tour de force behind the #queuefortheloo initiative; a series of events and online resources aimed at women (and men) in the cyber security sector. On this podcast Sian discusses how the #queuefortheloo campaign came about, as well as why we’ve gone backwards when it comes to attracting and recruiting diverse talent to the industry.
Presenter: Anna Delaney
Music: The Pain, Nick Homes
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- Cybercrime in the mobile space - 25th March 2019
- Could #QueueForTheLoo solve our diversity problem? - 22nd February 2019
- The role of the threat hunter: what is it and why it matters - 8th February 2019
- Are we investing too much in cyber security? - 1st February 2019
- Do CISOs need an image makeover? - 27th January 2019