Could #QueueForTheLoo solve our diversity problem?
22 February 2019 |
When it comes to movers and shakers in the tech world, our guest this week is certainly making some noise in that realm.
Sian John, MBE, is the Chief Security Advisor at Microsoft and the tour de force behind the #queuefortheloo initiative; a series of events and online resources aimed at women (and men) in the cyber security sector. On this podcast Sian discusses how the #queuefortheloo campaign came about, as well as why we’ve gone backwards when it comes to attracting and recruiting diverse talent to the industry.
Presenter: Anna Delaney
Music: The Pain, Nick Homes
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- What’s the big deal about zero trust? - 10th May 2019
- Is it time for the cyber security industry to grow up? - 3rd May 2019
- Security training: should we give humans a break? - 26th April 2019
- How to deal with spear phishing effectively - 12th April 2019
- Are marketeers employing the same tactics as cybercriminals? - 12th April 2019