Leadership, imposter syndrome and humour with Thom Langford
12 July 2019 |
This week we are talking about leadership, imposter syndrome and humour with Thom Langford on the Cracking Cyber Security podcast.
Founder of (TL)2 Security Ltd and former CISO at Publicis Groupe, Thom is a well-known figure in the security world, prolific public speaker and an active and engaging social media user – so to hear that he describes himself as “naturally shy” – came as a bit of a surprise. Thom speaks candidly about wrestling with imposter syndrome, using humour to his advantage and how public speaking has helped his confidence grow over the years.
Presenter: Anna Delaney
Music: The Pain, Nick Homes
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- What do hackers drink? - 16th August 2019
- Why can’t we retain the cyber talent that we need? - 16th August 2019
- Why we all need to hug a hacker - 12th August 2019
- What’s Edwin Van Andel’s most memorable hack? - 31st July 2019
- Is Big Tech too powerful? - 29th July 2019