Leadership, imposter syndrome and humour with Thom Langford
12 July 2019 |
This week we are talking about leadership, imposter syndrome and humour with Thom Langford on the Cracking Cyber Security podcast.
Founder of (TL)2 Security Ltd and former CISO at Publicis Groupe, Thom is a well-known figure in the security world, prolific public speaker and an active and engaging social media user – so to hear that he describes himself as “naturally shy” – came as a bit of a surprise. Thom speaks candidly about wrestling with imposter syndrome, using humour to his advantage and how public speaking has helped his confidence grow over the years.
Presenter: Anna Delaney
Music: The Pain, Nick Homes
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- “The more you understand people, the better security leader you can be” – Kevin Fielder, CISO, Just Eat - 15th July 2019
- Leadership, imposter syndrome and humour with Thom Langford - 12th July 2019
- Spotting the Insider Threat with Lisa Forte - 5th July 2019
- How are cyber criminals collaborating? - 28th June 2019
- Can defenders trick their attackers? - 21st June 2019