Is it time for the cyber security industry to grow up?
3 May 2019 |
Is it time for the cyber security industry to grow up? That’s the question we’ll be tackling on this episode of the cracking cyber security podcast.
Peter Woollacott, CEO and Founder of Huntsman Security, joins us this week to discuss the changing face of cyber risk and how businesses can better understand their cyber security posture.
We cover security scorecards, cyber insurance and whether it’s possible to place a price on risk, as well as reflecting on how far a success GDPR has been - almost a year since its implementation. Peter, who’s been in the cyber security industry for over 20 years, is from Australia, so we took the opportunity to ask what the UK could learn about cyber regulation from our friends in Oz.
Presenter: Anna Delaney
Music: The Pain, Nick Homes
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- What’s the big deal about zero trust? - 10th May 2019
- Is it time for the cyber security industry to grow up? - 3rd May 2019
- Security training: should we give humans a break? - 26th April 2019
- How to deal with spear phishing effectively - 12th April 2019
- Are marketeers employing the same tactics as cybercriminals? - 12th April 2019