Is it time for the cyber security industry to grow up?
3 May 2019 |
Is it time for the cyber security industry to grow up? That’s the question we’ll be tackling on this episode of the cracking cyber security podcast.
Peter Woollacott, CEO and Founder of Huntsman Security, joins us this week to discuss the changing face of cyber risk and how businesses can better understand their cyber security posture.
We cover security scorecards, cyber insurance and whether it’s possible to place a price on risk, as well as reflecting on how far a success GDPR has been - almost a year since its implementation. Peter, who’s been in the cyber security industry for over 20 years, is from Australia, so we took the opportunity to ask what the UK could learn about cyber regulation from our friends in Oz.
Presenter: Anna Delaney
Music: The Pain, Nick Homes
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- A hacker’s advice for introverts working in InfoSec - 22nd July 2019
- Up-skilling your cyber security workforce with Matt Lorentzen - 19th July 2019
- “The more you understand people, the better security leader you can be” – Kevin Fielder, CISO, Just Eat - 15th July 2019
- Leadership, imposter syndrome and humour with Thom Langford - 12th July 2019
- Spotting the Insider Threat with Lisa Forte - 5th July 2019