Are we investing too much in cyber security?
1 February 2019 |
On this week’s episode, we talk to cyber security company Tanium’s CEO Orion Hindawi and Chief Technology Officer, Ryan Kazanciyan, at their yearly conference, CONVERGE.
(Ryan was Chief Product Officer at the time the podcast was recorded)
Is it fair to label vendors as the snake oil of the cyber security industry? How can CISOs measure risk and present their findings to the board in a comprehensive way? Can companies really avoid having a weak link in their armour? What questions should organisations be asking when it comes to protecting themselves?
Find out how Orion and Ryan responded to these questions and more on the episode.
Presenter: Anna Delaney
Music: The Pain, Nick Homes and Cafe Connection by Morgantj (ccMixter)
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- What’s the big deal about zero trust? - 10th May 2019
- Is it time for the cyber security industry to grow up? - 3rd May 2019
- Security training: should we give humans a break? - 26th April 2019
- How to deal with spear phishing effectively - 12th April 2019
- Are marketeers employing the same tactics as cybercriminals? - 12th April 2019