Are we investing too much in cyber security?
1 February 2019 |
On this week’s episode, we talk to cyber security company Tanium’s CEO Orion Hindawi and Chief Technology Officer, Ryan Kazanciyan, at their yearly conference, CONVERGE.
(Ryan was Chief Product Officer at the time the podcast was recorded)
Is it fair to label vendors as the snake oil of the cyber security industry? How can CISOs measure risk and present their findings to the board in a comprehensive way? Can companies really avoid having a weak link in their armour? What questions should organisations be asking when it comes to protecting themselves?
Find out how Orion and Ryan responded to these questions and more on the episode.
Presenter: Anna Delaney
Music: The Pain, Nick Homes and Cafe Connection by Morgantj (ccMixter)
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- Cybercrime in the mobile space - 25th March 2019
- Could #QueueForTheLoo solve our diversity problem? - 22nd February 2019
- The role of the threat hunter: what is it and why it matters - 8th February 2019
- Are we investing too much in cyber security? - 1st February 2019
- Do CISOs need an image makeover? - 27th January 2019