Spotting the Insider Threat with Lisa Forte
5 July 2019 |
How should organisations deal with the Insider Threat? Can you stop the insider before they cause harm? What are the red flags to look out for?
This week on the Cracking Cyber Security Podcast we speak with Lisa Forte, cyber security expert and founder of Red Goat Cyber Security about the “Insider Threat”.
Lisa began her career in maritime security before moving into counter-terrorism intelligence, and then later into one of the UK Police cyber-crime units where she got to know the attackers’ mindsets and methodologies well. She’s also a bit of a legend in the tech world, winning the “Top 100 Women In Tech” award last year.
Lisa recently conducted some research on the Insider Threat and she shares some fascinating findings on the episode.
Presenter: Anna Delaney
Music: The Pain, Nick Homes
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- What do hackers drink? - 16th August 2019
- Why can’t we retain the cyber talent that we need? - 16th August 2019
- Why we all need to hug a hacker - 12th August 2019
- What’s Edwin Van Andel’s most memorable hack? - 31st July 2019
- Is Big Tech too powerful? - 29th July 2019