Spotting the Insider Threat with Lisa Forte
5 July 2019 |
How should organisations deal with the Insider Threat? Can you stop the insider before they cause harm? What are the red flags to look out for?
This week on the Cracking Cyber Security Podcast we speak with Lisa Forte, cyber security expert and founder of Red Goat Cyber Security about the “Insider Threat”.
Lisa began her career in maritime security before moving into counter-terrorism intelligence, and then later into one of the UK Police cyber-crime units where she got to know the attackers’ mindsets and methodologies well. She’s also a bit of a legend in the tech world, winning the “Top 100 Women In Tech” award last year.
Lisa recently conducted some research on the Insider Threat and she shares some fascinating findings on the episode.
Presenter: Anna Delaney
Music: The Pain, Nick Homes
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- “The more you understand people, the better security leader you can be” – Kevin Fielder, CISO, Just Eat - 15th July 2019
- Leadership, imposter syndrome and humour with Thom Langford - 12th July 2019
- Spotting the Insider Threat with Lisa Forte - 5th July 2019
- How are cyber criminals collaborating? - 28th June 2019
- Can defenders trick their attackers? - 21st June 2019