Inside the mind of a hacker
4 January 2019 |
This week Joe Carson, chief security scientist at Thycotic, guides us through the mind of a hacker.
What reconnaissance does a hacker conduct before an attack? What are the vulnerabilities they’re looking for? When are hackers most likely to strike? Joe shares his thoughts on these questions as well as addressing the risks of introducing IoT for ease of use and how you can prevent and reduce the risk of abuse to your critical information assets.
Presenter: Anna Delaney
Music: The Pain, Nick Homes
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- How is the Met tackling international cybercrime? - 18th January 2019
- Is password security really that important? - 11th January 2019
- Inside the mind of a hacker - 4th January 2019
- Cyber security trends to watch in 2019 - 21st December 2018
- “GDPR has empowered extortionists” – Tim Lambon, Director, Global Response Team, NYA - 14th December 2018