Inside the mind of a hacker
4 January 2019 |
This week Joe Carson, chief security scientist at Thycotic, guides us through the mind of a hacker.
What reconnaissance does a hacker conduct before an attack? What are the vulnerabilities they’re looking for? When are hackers most likely to strike? Joe shares his thoughts on these questions as well as addressing the risks of introducing IoT for ease of use and how you can prevent and reduce the risk of abuse to your critical information assets.
Presenter: Anna Delaney
Music: The Pain, Nick Homes
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- Could #QueueForTheLoo solve our diversity problem? - 22nd February 2019
- The role of the threat hunter: what is it and why it matters - 8th February 2019
- Are we investing too much in cyber security? - 1st February 2019
- Do CISOs need an image makeover? - 27th January 2019
- “Human beings have an exaggerated view of their ability to manage risk” – Craig Rice, CSO at BACS and Faster Payments - 22nd January 2019