How is the Met tackling international cybercrime?
18 January 2019 |
On this week’s podcast TEISS speaks with Detective Superintendent Andrew Gould, Head of the Metropolitan Police Cyber Crime Unit, about how the Met is tackling international cybercrime, how well nation states cooperate when it comes to tracking down the criminals and what he’s learned from previous work in counter terrorism that is helping in the plight to clamp down on cybercrime.
Presenter: Anna Delaney
Music: The Pain, Nick Homes
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- A hacker’s advice for introverts working in InfoSec - 22nd July 2019
- Up-skilling your cyber security workforce with Matt Lorentzen - 19th July 2019
- “The more you understand people, the better security leader you can be” – Kevin Fielder, CISO, Just Eat - 15th July 2019
- Leadership, imposter syndrome and humour with Thom Langford - 12th July 2019
- Spotting the Insider Threat with Lisa Forte - 5th July 2019