How is the Met tackling international cybercrime?
18 January 2019 |
On this week’s podcast TEISS speaks with Detective Superintendent Andrew Gould, Head of the Metropolitan Police Cyber Crime Unit, about how the Met is tackling international cybercrime, how well nation states cooperate when it comes to tracking down the criminals and what he’s learned from previous work in counter terrorism that is helping in the plight to clamp down on cybercrime.
Presenter: Anna Delaney
Music: The Pain, Nick Homes
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- The role of the threat hunter: what is it and why it matters - 8th February 2019
- Are we investing too much in cyber security? - 1st February 2019
- Do CISOs need an image makeover? - 27th January 2019
- “Human beings have an exaggerated view of their ability to manage risk” – Craig Rice, CSO at BACS and Faster Payments - 22nd January 2019
- How is the Met tackling international cybercrime? - 18th January 2019