How is the Met tackling international cybercrime?
18 January 2019 |
On this week’s podcast TEISS speaks with Detective Superintendent Andrew Gould, Head of the Metropolitan Police Cyber Crime Unit, about how the Met is tackling international cybercrime, how well nation states cooperate when it comes to tracking down the criminals and what he’s learned from previous work in counter terrorism that is helping in the plight to clamp down on cybercrime.
Presenter: Anna Delaney
Music: The Pain, Nick Homes
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- How to deal with spear phishing effectively - 12th April 2019
- Are marketeers employing the same tactics as cybercriminals? - 12th April 2019
- Is the new geography of warfare in the human mind? - 12th April 2019
- #Web30: Has the internet been a force for good? - 12th April 2019
- Julian Assange arrested - 11th April 2019