How can CISOs be better leaders?
14 June 2019 |
On this episode of the Cracking Cyber Security Podcast, Stephen Moore, Chief Security Strategist at Exabeam says that organisations need a new breed of CISO – one who is groomed for the challenging audiences of the Executive Leadership Team (ELT), the CEO, subcommittees, and the Board.
Furthermore, he shares advice on how to speak to the board in a language they understand, how to avoid sugar-coating bad news, and how to focus on co-operation not just budget. Stephen also talks passionately about how CISOs can be better security leaders.
Presenter: Anna Delaney
Music: The Pain, Nick Homes
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- “The more you understand people, the better security leader you can be” – Kevin Fielder, CISO, Just Eat - 15th July 2019
- Leadership, imposter syndrome and humour with Thom Langford - 12th July 2019
- Spotting the Insider Threat with Lisa Forte - 5th July 2019
- How are cyber criminals collaborating? - 28th June 2019
- Can defenders trick their attackers? - 21st June 2019