“GDPR has empowered extortionists” – Tim Lambon, Director, Global Response Team, NYA
14 December 2018 |
This is Part Two of our focus on cyber extortion with Tim Lambon, Director of NYA, the Global Response Team.
The episode explores the stigma attached to admitting your business has been a victim of ransomware, the emotional trauma some victims go through, how GDPR has empowered the criminals, as well as Tim’s top tips for dealing with cyber extortion.
Presenter: Anna Delaney
Music: The Pain, Nick Homes
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- How is the Met tackling international cybercrime? - 18th January 2019
- Is password security really that important? - 11th January 2019
- Inside the mind of a hacker - 4th January 2019
- Cyber security trends to watch in 2019 - 21st December 2018
- “GDPR has empowered extortionists” – Tim Lambon, Director, Global Response Team, NYA - 14th December 2018