“GDPR has empowered extortionists” – Tim Lambon, Director, Global Response Team, NYA
14 December 2018 |
This is Part Two of our focus on cyber extortion with Tim Lambon, Director of NYA, the Global Response Team.
The episode explores the stigma attached to admitting your business has been a victim of ransomware, the emotional trauma some victims go through, how GDPR has empowered the criminals, as well as Tim’s top tips for dealing with cyber extortion.
Presenter: Anna Delaney
Music: The Pain, Nick Homes
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- Could #QueueForTheLoo solve our diversity problem? - 22nd February 2019
- The role of the threat hunter: what is it and why it matters - 8th February 2019
- Are we investing too much in cyber security? - 1st February 2019
- Do CISOs need an image makeover? - 27th January 2019
- “Human beings have an exaggerated view of their ability to manage risk” – Craig Rice, CSO at BACS and Faster Payments - 22nd January 2019