Elections: manipulations, misinformation and misconceptions
28 September 2018 |
As the US mid-term elections approach, we thought we’d take a close look at “elections and hacking” with chief security scientist at Thycotic, Joseph Carson.
On the podcast, Joe explains why information wars pose the greatest risk to democracy, how manipulating the mind works through misinformation, and what changes to the voting system he’d like to see put in place.
Presenter: Anna Delaney
Music: The Pain by Nick Homes
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? - 22nd October 2018
- What if Hitler had access to my Facebook data? - 19th October 2018
- Honesty, humility and humour with Thom Langford, CISO at Publicis Groupe - 18th October 2018
- Refusing to invest in cyber security: is the NHS making a big mistake? - 12th October 2018
- Diversity and the skills shortage: “If you’re searching for something, then you’ll find it” - 12th October 2018