Can defenders trick their attackers?
21 June 2019 |
Can defenders trick their attackers? Can organisations use deception successfully to level the playing field and dupe cybercriminals? This week on the Cracking Cyber Security podcast we’ll be discussing the "art of tricking the trickster".
On this episode Carolyn Crandall – who has the coolest title in cyber - Chief Deception Officer and CMO at Attivo Networks, joins us on the podcast and explains how organisations can turn the attackers' techniques against them.
We also talk about evolving threats in 2019 and Carolyn’s quest to get more females into tech.
Presenter: Anna Delaney
Music: The Pain, Nick Homes
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- “The more you understand people, the better security leader you can be” – Kevin Fielder, CISO, Just Eat - 15th July 2019
- Leadership, imposter syndrome and humour with Thom Langford - 12th July 2019
- Spotting the Insider Threat with Lisa Forte - 5th July 2019
- How are cyber criminals collaborating? - 28th June 2019
- Can defenders trick their attackers? - 21st June 2019