Tanium’s CSO, David Damato, on how to stop your breach hitting the headlines
23 November 2018 |
TEISS speaks with Tanium’s Chief Security Officer, David Damato, at CONVERGE18 in Washington DC. On the podcast, we explore how he thinks the cyber skills gap could be bridged, how WannaCry could have been avoided, lessons he’s learnt along his career path, as well as how to talk to the board effectively.
New research from Tanium suggests that UK firms have a long way to go in building the business resilience required to withstand modern cyber threats and other major disruptions. Tanium's latest Business Resilience study reveals that 96% of business decision makers claim business resilience should be core to company strategy, however only 54% say that it definitely is…so why are they struggling to take action?
Presenter: Anna Delaney
Music: The Pain, Nick Homes
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- How to deal with spear phishing effectively - 12th April 2019
- Are marketeers employing the same tactics as cybercriminals? - 12th April 2019
- Is the new geography of warfare in the human mind? - 12th April 2019
- #Web30: Has the internet been a force for good? - 12th April 2019
- Julian Assange arrested - 11th April 2019