Tanium’s CSO, David Damato, on how to stop your breach hitting the headlines
23 November 2018 |
TEISS speaks with Tanium’s Chief Security Officer, David Damato, at CONVERGE18 in Washington DC. On the podcast, we explore how he thinks the cyber skills gap could be bridged, how WannaCry could have been avoided, lessons he’s learnt along his career path, as well as how to talk to the board effectively.
New research from Tanium suggests that UK firms have a long way to go in building the business resilience required to withstand modern cyber threats and other major disruptions. Tanium's latest Business Resilience study reveals that 96% of business decision makers claim business resilience should be core to company strategy, however only 54% say that it definitely is…so why are they struggling to take action?
Presenter: Anna Delaney
Music: The Pain, Nick Homes
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- The role of the threat hunter: what is it and why it matters - 8th February 2019
- Are we investing too much in cyber security? - 1st February 2019
- Do CISOs need an image makeover? - 27th January 2019
- “Human beings have an exaggerated view of their ability to manage risk” – Craig Rice, CSO at BACS and Faster Payments - 22nd January 2019
- How is the Met tackling international cybercrime? - 18th January 2019