“Cyber is a team sport, it’s not about the star player” – CSO of Bacs and Faster Payments, Craig Rice, on cyber resiliency
20 September 2018 |
What does it take to build a cyber resilient organisation? What’s the best way to educate staff? Is a revolution needed or can cyber resiliency evolve over time? What does cyber resiliency even mean?
This week we are talking about “cyber resiliency” with Chief Security Officer of Bacs and Faster Payments, Craig Rice.
The Pain by Nick Homes
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- The role of the threat hunter: what is it and why it matters - 8th February 2019
- Are we investing too much in cyber security? - 1st February 2019
- Do CISOs need an image makeover? - 27th January 2019
- “Human beings have an exaggerated view of their ability to manage risk” – Craig Rice, CSO at BACS and Faster Payments - 22nd January 2019
- How is the Met tackling international cybercrime? - 18th January 2019