“Cyber is a team sport, it’s not about the star player” – CSO of Bacs and Faster Payments, Craig Rice, on cyber resiliency
20 September 2018 |
What does it take to build a cyber resilient organisation? What’s the best way to educate staff? Is a revolution needed or can cyber resiliency evolve over time? What does cyber resiliency even mean?
This week we are talking about “cyber resiliency” with Chief Security Officer of Bacs and Faster Payments, Craig Rice.
The Pain by Nick Homes
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- What’s the big deal about zero trust? - 10th May 2019
- Is it time for the cyber security industry to grow up? - 3rd May 2019
- Security training: should we give humans a break? - 26th April 2019
- How to deal with spear phishing effectively - 12th April 2019
- Are marketeers employing the same tactics as cybercriminals? - 12th April 2019