“Cyber is a team sport, it’s not about the star player” – CSO of Bacs and Faster Payments, Craig Rice, on cyber resiliency
20 September 2018 |
What does it take to build a cyber resilient organisation? What’s the best way to educate staff? Is a revolution needed or can cyber resiliency evolve over time? What does cyber resiliency even mean?
This week we are talking about “cyber resiliency” with Chief Security Officer of Bacs and Faster Payments, Craig Rice.
The Pain by Nick Homes
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- A hacker’s advice for introverts working in InfoSec - 22nd July 2019
- Up-skilling your cyber security workforce with Matt Lorentzen - 19th July 2019
- “The more you understand people, the better security leader you can be” – Kevin Fielder, CISO, Just Eat - 15th July 2019
- Leadership, imposter syndrome and humour with Thom Langford - 12th July 2019
- Spotting the Insider Threat with Lisa Forte - 5th July 2019