“Cyber is a team sport, it’s not about the star player” – CSO of Bacs and Faster Payments, Craig Rice, on cyber resiliency
20 September 2018 |
What does it take to build a cyber resilient organisation? What’s the best way to educate staff? Is a revolution needed or can cyber resiliency evolve over time? What does cyber resiliency even mean?
This week we are talking about “cyber resiliency” with Chief Security Officer of Bacs and Faster Payments, Craig Rice.
The Pain by Nick Homes
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- How to deal with spear phishing effectively - 12th April 2019
- Are marketeers employing the same tactics as cybercriminals? - 12th April 2019
- Is the new geography of warfare in the human mind? - 12th April 2019
- #Web30: Has the internet been a force for good? - 12th April 2019
- Julian Assange arrested - 11th April 2019