“Cyber is a team sport, it’s not about the star player” – CSO of Bacs and Faster Payments, Craig Rice, on cyber resiliency
20 September 2018 |
What does it take to build a cyber resilient organisation? What’s the best way to educate staff? Is a revolution needed or can cyber resiliency evolve over time? What does cyber resiliency even mean?
This week we are talking about “cyber resiliency” with Chief Security Officer of Bacs and Faster Payments, Craig Rice.
The Pain by Nick Homes
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- “Technology was supposed to enrich society but it’s disconnecting us from the real world” - 10th December 2018
- Cyber extortion: to pay or not to pay? - 7th December 2018
- “It’s going wrong at the human level” – Martin Smith MBE on inspiring culture change - 30th November 2018
- “They’re all at it – nation states, everyone” – Cath Goulding, Head of Cyber Security, Nominet - 28th November 2018
- Bond, bridges and bravery at Cyber Security Connect UK - 26th November 2018