How are cyber criminals collaborating?
28 June 2019 |
Head of Threat Intelligence at Cybereason, Assaf Dahan, shares some fascinating research about the latest cyber security trends.
Assaf, shares some of the most notable attacks we’ve seen over the past year, which techniques were used, what were the attackers after and what you need to know about how to protect yourself from such attacks. We also discuss how the criminals are collaborating and what makes Israel a leader in cyber innovation.
Assaf has over 15 years in the InfoSec industry. He started his career in the Israeli Military 8200 Cyber Security unit where he developed extensive experience in offensive security. Later in his career he led Red Teams, developed penetration testing methodologies, and specialized in malware analysis and reverse engineering.
Presenter: Anna Delaney
Music: The Pain, Nick Homes
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- What do hackers drink? - 16th August 2019
- Why can’t we retain the cyber talent that we need? - 16th August 2019
- Why we all need to hug a hacker - 12th August 2019
- What’s Edwin Van Andel’s most memorable hack? - 31st July 2019
- Is Big Tech too powerful? - 29th July 2019