How are cyber criminals collaborating?
28 June 2019 |
Head of Threat Intelligence at Cybereason, Assaf Dahan, shares some fascinating research about the latest cyber security trends.
Assaf, shares some of the most notable attacks we’ve seen over the past year, which techniques were used, what were the attackers after and what you need to know about how to protect yourself from such attacks. We also discuss how the criminals are collaborating and what makes Israel a leader in cyber innovation.
Assaf has over 15 years in the InfoSec industry. He started his career in the Israeli Military 8200 Cyber Security unit where he developed extensive experience in offensive security. Later in his career he led Red Teams, developed penetration testing methodologies, and specialized in malware analysis and reverse engineering.
Presenter: Anna Delaney
Music: The Pain, Nick Homes
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- “The more you understand people, the better security leader you can be” – Kevin Fielder, CISO, Just Eat - 15th July 2019
- Leadership, imposter syndrome and humour with Thom Langford - 12th July 2019
- Spotting the Insider Threat with Lisa Forte - 5th July 2019
- How are cyber criminals collaborating? - 28th June 2019
- Can defenders trick their attackers? - 21st June 2019